Pay and top up with m-banxafe:
banking on your mobile phone
With m-banxafe your bank card and SIM card are linked to one another. This allows you to execute certain transactions (topping up and paying, for example) easily with your mobile.
Thanks to m-banxafe you can use your mobile to:
- top up
- consult your bank account
- make a payment
- pay your mobile phone invoices
- let another m-banxafe user transfer money to your account
This service was developed in cooperation with the Belgian banks, so it is absolutely secure. If your SIM card holds the m-banxafe logo, you can immediately activate the service. If not, you can go to a BASE shop. We will replace your SIM card and activate the service for you.
Also with this method you receive 10% extra call value at every top-up of minimum € 10.
How much does it cost to use m-banxafe?
|Top up your call value||free|
|Make a payment||€ 0,25|
|Check the balance of your bank account||€ 0,25|
|Review your three most recent transactions||€ 0,25|
How do I activate m-banxafe?
Select 'm-banxafe' in the BASE menu of your mobile phone and then 'start service'. Enter a PIN of your choice and activate it within 12 days online, in a BASE shop or at an ATM.
- Online: click here and follow the instructions.
- BASE shop: Take your bank card and mobile phone and ask a salesperson to activate the service.
- ATM (in the street): Insert your bank card in the ATM, select 'mobile services' and then 'activate banxafe'. Follow the instructions on the screen. A text message will be sent when the service has been activated.